Thursday 16 June 2011

Stag Aberdeen Logo


Given the brief of a Stag was definitely an unusual one for me.  Firstly I started brainstorming all sorts of ideas but knew it was important for the Stag to be included in the Logo design. These are a few other ideas I tried out which did not make the cut.







FINAL LOGO

This is the final design that we decided to go with.  The basis of this logo is put together with found scraps which stays true to my style.  This logo does not look over computerised which is important as I think it can easily become too flat and look like every other logo around.  I want to start to a new kind of logo design with my style which has a tactile, artistic quality that differentiates it away from the other logos around, as essentially a logo is still art.



No comments:

Post a Comment