Monday 7 November 2011

Vintage Fair


I heart art hosted there first Vintage fair on Sunday and it was without a doubt a massive success. 
Loads of people greeted our stalls with christmas smiles to begin their festive shopping.
I got to meet some lovely people and show off all my new furniture, especially my green display cabinet.  It looked great on the day all decorated.




I recently sourced these beautiful cushions to sell at my shop.
I bought them and transferred some type using a new approach called magi flex. I think most printers offer this service and its a really good way of adding your own style to an item.



It was a great experience meeting and greeting new people.
Check out some of the other stall holders who sell all sorts vintage goodies:

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the lovely mention Alison...had a really great day and it was lovely to meet you!!!

    Kirsti xx

    ReplyDelete