Friday 10 February 2012

Interim Exhibition

Every year 4th year students
at Grays Art school hold an
Interim Exhibition.
This stands as a trial run before
degree show and I think I 
speak for everyone when I say
IT HAS COME ROUND TOO FAST.......
We were all rushing about trying to 
get everything done on time,
just aswell working under pressure is one
thing I can do.
I have took some examples of my work
to show you all.
Exhibited are some examples of
my current work; Ideas for Triumph 
brief and their new bra fitting service.
These are just some initial cut outs
from my sketchbooks which I hung with old
bra straps and measuring tape for
some extra meaning.
The thought of graduating can be quite
a scary thought as theres so much
pressure to impress and produce a
vast body of work.
However, I think everyone is secretly
excited to move onto bigger and better things.







No comments:

Post a Comment