Saturday 1 January 2011

New Year things


Its officially a New Year people and the time has come for me to get my act together. This year my blog is going to be filled with everything i am up to and updated with ideas, inspiration and what thing i have planned for 2011. Welcome to the new Feet and Tea way of thinking. If you have any thoughts comments are even insults do not hesitate to comment as i will be grateful for all. Attached is a photo that sums up how i am going to live 2011. Take risks and just do whatever the hell i think is right and feel is going to make a good piece of work.
This photo was taking completely spontaneously and was just a heat if the moment idea that i feel summed up the whole moment. Luckily enough its not a strangers bum but my boyfriends so i don't mind looking at the photograph lol its actually my screen saver on my laptop but i think maybe that's just a bit freaky. Anyway speak soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment