Friday 9 September 2011

Unique Wedding Gift

There is alot of pressure at wedding's especially if its someone close to you that is tying the knot.
For me that person was my big sister.
Been through everything together she is my best friend in the whole world and have her to thank for my ambition and determination in life.
It was important to make her wedding The most personal day ever.
I wanted to get creative.
I was giving the "Maid of Honour" speech so when writing my cue cards I wrote them on really tactile paper and then
typed a personal message on the front that only she and I could relate too using my Grandpas old typewriter.
 Then using a sewing machine embroidered that with some fabric onto the cue cards.
This could then be framed and sent as a gift on a later date or as part of a Wedding present.
The one I done for my sister is below.










No comments:

Post a Comment