Thursday 14 June 2012

Degree Show

Its the end of an era........
Its been 4 years of hard work for us all
and now its time to celebrate.
The degree show is here and 
we finally get to show everyone what we 
have been working on for the last 4 years
 but most importantly how much we have grown.
Its been an invaluable experience 
as a designer however, time
to move on and make our own paths 
and chase our own dreams................


 This was a spray paint/wheatpaste I done on 
the wall for degree show
These photos are all part of my main project which
was about street art and taking my 
work into an outside context.
more info on my website


Triumph
These pieces were all part of my 
development and was important for
the viewer to see them as unfinished 
as thats exactly what they are
little ideas and experiments.



The finished piece which took 3 and 
a half hours to hang and has
not been without its problems.
Every time I resurrect it however it seems to grow
on me as a finished piece.



1 comment:

  1. Making your custom tea boxes super adorable is not as easy as you think it to be. To cut you some slack, here are three different ways to customize your tea packaging.

    ReplyDelete